Linux is authoritative and accessible as it is dependable, reliable, and resilient. It has a vast community which takes ownership to Linux distributions and helps to develop services, applications and provide remedies to bugs.
Linux Enterprise Disributions
Cent OS (Communition Enterprise Operating System)
It’s free and open to use under the terms of GPL license.
Red Hat, Debian, SUSE Enterprise
Home or Enthusiast-oriented Distributions
Fedora, Open SUSE
- The administrators modify the GRUB menu to make it more secure, furthermore use the command line to debug and repair boot issues.
- For Linux files and directories are just different file types. With the BTRFS (Better FS) enterprise file system is blown away with power and ease in comparison to early traditional file system designs like LVM.
- Administrators can download packages for distribution with no requirement for their installation.
- Easy to manage processes and control services.
- Managing users require less time.
- Naginx – a performance-centric web server, is rapidly taking share market from Apache and has already surpassed IIS.
- PAM (Pluggable Authentication Module) helps to manage when and how users connect.
- Administrators can harden the Linux system to gain the best.