Linux Hosting Features
Linux : As everyone knows is an open source operating platform that is available for free to operate or to host your website on server. But from history, It was developed by Linus Benedict Torvalds in 1991 and then he distributed it on web freely. From then to now, it is available in market without any licensing charge.
People believe and choose Linux as trustworthy operating system for personal use or for server use. The high level of security makes it more popular in between corporate and business persons.
Mandatory features of every Linux hosting:
Each and every Linux hosting provider should provide some essential or mandatory features in their Linux hosting plans. Some of the essential features are listed below:
- Control Panel : A control panel is a dashboard for the user, where he/she can manage their hosted sites and their relative properties. A control panel provides full access of deleting, appending and modifying of the websites and their respective accounts.
- Email ID’s : Domain named emails are the essential aspect for the users. A user with private email looks more authorized and trustworthy rather than the free email users and Google normally doesn’t count them in spammers.
- FAT Accounts : FAT accounts give full access of your website to you without using your control panel. You just need to create different FAT accounts for different websites in your control panel and then you get full access through some useful software.
- Backup : A Linux hosting plan should contain backup access of every website for security purpose and user satisfaction. It is a mandatory feature in all hosting plans.
- Statistics : Every owner wants to know how much traffic will come to their website through their marketing and for that he used to access some paid or free software, but in Linux hosting plan this is an essential aspect.
These are not enough for a hosting plan but there are a lot of essential features included like: bandwidth, webmail and other in a Linux hosting plan.
Fatcow Linux Hosting
With a different name and different features, Fatcow shines in the Linux hosting vast and recommended industry. Fatcow was born in 1998 with a highly dedicated and reliable group of individuals. They are highly motivated and highly devoted towards the small business user’s hosting needs.
Fatcow obliged them with their one plan one price philosophy and they did revolutionary change in small business user’s hosting needs through their MiniMoo plan. In their MiniMoo plan, they provide one domain name and one email id for establishment of the business. In this plan, user can develop their own website through weebly or other free tools.
They also focused over the mentality of their targeted user’s thus they make their plans easy to own, easy to use and importantly with industry value. They highly devoted towards the best user experience and best consumer service behavior. Through which their customer’s are highly satisfied with their services and happy to adopt them.
As their main focus is on small and medium sized business user’s, thus they provide shared hosting plans through which user can share their hosting space with someone else and pay for that small piece of space only. This is economical and professional as well.
Fatcaw is a reputed name in Linux hosting industry and have enough experience in this field thus it follow all the necessary and essential steps and provides all the essential or mandatory features to their customers but with them, it also deals with some other features like:
- Domain registration and services
- Account Management
- Email Management
- E-Commerce Services
- Referral Programs
- Dedicated Server
Through such extreme services, Fatcow not remain as only a Linux hosting service provider at all, but because of its extra services it is counted as the complete solution provider from beginning of domain registration to the end to hosting and maintenance for the small business users.